Monday, November 1, 2010

AHHH!!

I had the best day yesterday. Went to church with my dad and step mom in the morning, was home before noon, picked up and vacuumed the entire house with in 45 min, took a nap while the kids watched a movie, made supper, played games, read books, worked on laundry, and still spent time with Jason. It was such a refreshing day, one that I haven't had in a very long time.

My next piece of laundry that needs to be hung out is the fact that I feel stagnant with where I am spiritually. This blog has gotten me back into the word daily because I don't just read verses to post, I read the entire book. But, I am feeling the tug to really start ministering to the mom's that I babysit for again. I have attempted this in the past and failed, but I believe the reason was a pure heart motive, I don't think I was actually listening or learning from my Father. God has been speaking to me very loudly the last week about just being a light, not forcing anything, but being there to listen mostly and give Godly wisdom when needed. I was having coffee with one of the moms a while ago and stopped, I don't know why. I miss hanging out with her and miss our coffee times. I also need to initiate it. That is one area that I sometimes have a hard time in. I don't like to initiate. It is time for me to get over it, and put on my big girl panties, and do what I know I must do.

One place I didn't want to go is the dreaded D word. That is right diet. I think I need to go there at least to get myself established in a routine of watching what goes into my mouth. I hated the whole tracking points thing, but it worked and once I got used to it, it wasn't hard. So, it is back to weight watchers I go. I will keep you updated with how things are going with it.

Mission for today: Set up a coffee time with my friend, finish the laundry, seek God's will and direction for my life where I am today.

1 Timothy 4:8 For physical training is of some value, but godliness has value for all things, holding promise for both the present life and the life to come.

No comments:

Post a Comment