Monday, October 25, 2010

Idleness

So, this morning I woke up a little earlier than I intended, but that is OK. I was able to read 2 Thessalonians and now I am on here typing before any children are up or here. When I stepped on the scale this morning I was a little surprised when it read 195.6. I did nothing yesterday to lose weight, but I had somehow. That is a great surprise!

Now, my second piece of laundry would be idleness, or laziness and sometimes just procrastination. I am tired a lot of the time probably because I am over weight and am not active enough along with long days with lots of children. But, those are not excuses for not doing my work and I need to stop using them as such. I will now try to do a little bit everyday, so that I am not overwhelmed when my house is a complete disaster and get frustrated when no one helps me clean it up.

Mission for today: Clean the Kitchen; the counters, dishes (luckily there aren't too many of those), the floor -I hate mopping, the fridge, and the cupboard where the toaster is stored....there are a few crumbs on the shelve and that is also where I keep my lids which I have way too many of since only about half have a container that they belong to. Also to increase my water intake and decrease my portion size.

2 Thessalonians 2:10, 13 For even when we were with you, we gave you this rule: If a man will not work, he shall not eat..... And as for you, brothers, never tire of doing what is right.

No comments:

Post a Comment