Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Cookies, Cookies, Cookies!

Sooooo, yesterday didn't go so well with cutting back. I did fine with the water and great with meals, but it was the in between snacks that got me. We had cookies here. They were left over from a gathering and we had lots of them. Then, I also had to make cut out cookies for my son's class because they are having a fall festival and need cookies to decorate. Needless to say, I gave in to temptation, more than once. They were good, but not worth the extra sugar nor the extra .6lbs. Yep, that's right I gained weight. I am 196.2. NOT good!!!



I did however get the kitchen cleaned, all except the floor. I was waiting to finish the cut out cookies before I mopped, but by the time they were done and dishes were done, it was going on 9:00 and I was tired.



Mission for today: Finish the kitchen (mop the floor) work on laundry and vacuum the living room, and STAY AWAY from cookies and other sweets. I don't want to deny myself completely because that is always disastrous, but I don't need to eat more than one and I don't need one everyday, so none for today.



Therefore, put on the full armor of God, so that when the day of evil comes, you may be able to stand your ground, and after you have done everything, to stand. Ephesians 6:13

No comments:

Post a Comment