Sunday, October 31, 2010

AGH!!

It is all my fault that I have done so horrible these last 2 days with eating and everything else. I have gained weight and it is no surprise to me that I did. Friday I had pumpkin pie at bed time Saturday I had pumpkin pie for breakfast, McDonald's for lunch and pizza for supper. Ummmm, can you say disaster?? I am struggling with the temptation of food. We have tons of candy in the house right now. We don't celebrate Halloween and yet my family still seems to think the kids need candy. Well, when there is candy, the kids aren't the only ones eating it. I would feel really bad just throwing it out and I don't want to tell my kids to just eat whatever they want whenever they want. I want to teach them the eating habits that I don't have, like self control when it comes to sweets. I need some sort of discipline. I want to lose this weight so bad!! I don't know why I continue to sabotage my efforts. It is almost as if I feel like I don't deserve to. I don't necessarily feel that way, but I don't understand why I continue to do the things I do. I will continue to pray for strength and self control in this area.

Also, my laundry still isn't done. Thursday night I didn't sleep very well, so Friday I was exhausted. I worked on picking up and making pumpkin pie with Mallory in the morning and in the afternoon I cleaned the bathroom and swept the kitchen floor and tried to take a nap but it was only 15min and I needed 2 hours. But none the less it was a nap. I will work on some today, but I don't think it will be finished today. We are going to church this morning with my dad and I am not sure if we will be home this afternoon.

Mission for today: To stand strong in the face of temptation (food), and to work on some laundry even if it is only one load.

For this reason we also, since the day we heard it, do not cease to pray for you, and ask that you may be filled with the knowledge of his will in all wisdom and spiritual understanding; that you may walk worthy of the Lord, fully pleasing Him, being fruitful in every long suffering with joy. Colossians 1:9-10

1 comment:

  1. Yay, we can be blog buddies! Your blog is a great way to keep you accountable because you'll have people reading and keeping up with you. You'll do great!

    Blessings,

    The Horrible Housewife

    ReplyDelete